I’ll be conducting a half-day email marketing workshop at the Marketing Institute on Wednesday the 25th of April, 9am – 1pm, in Dublin.
Email Marketing: Accelerate Your Knowledge and Results in Just One Day!
denise cox, Lead consultant at Newsweaver, will take you through a step-by-step approach to getting maximum results from your email marketing. This half day workshop is full of tips and insight, take aways and real examples that attendees will be able to immediately apply to their own email marketing. If you’re interested in how to use email newsletters and flyers effectively in any email communications in your business, then this is just the workshop for you.
Topics to be covered:
- Why email still matters for your business
- Putting email at the centre of your social media strategy
- What is ‘Best Practice’? And how does it affects your results?
- Legislation relating to electronic communications
- Setting goals and strategies for your email newsletters and flyers
- How to stop adding to the inbox clutter by sending timely, targeted and relevant emails
- How to build a significant lead generation in-house list
- Creating great content
- How to segment and personalize your emails – easily!
- Moving from broadcast to targeted email campaigns
- Getting into the inbox – and standing out in the inbox
- Templates – what works, what doesn’t
- How to test
- Measuring your ROI
This half day workshop will provide you with a step-by-step tactical approach, along with best practice guidelines giving you up-to-the minute data about what works and real life newsletter examples.