Newsweaver, the leading email marketing software provider for the Higher Education Sector, is hosting a free webinar on Tuesday 14th June, 2011 at 3pm GMT.
As you know, email is an essential communication and recruitment tool for the Higher Education Sector. It gives you the most cost effective way of liaising with staff, prospective and current students, graduates, alumni, knowledge transfer and research centres.
During this FREE WEBINAR, email marketing specialist and lead consultant with Newsweaver, denise cox (a DMA UK Email Marketing Council member) will focus on the essential tactics needed to get the most from your email communication’s strategy.
Key topics covered:
- Layout and design – Learn how these two elements in an email newsletter can help increase delivery, as well as achieve maximum open and click rates.
- Content and personalization – The right content to the right reader will differentiate you from other institutions.
- Frequency and targeting – Strengthen your relationship with your readers, improve the success of your campaigns and increase engagement.
- Sharing and SEO – Make use of social media in your emails to increase the reach of your message, improve the visibility of your institution and engage with your readers.
- Tracking and measuring – Use metrics gained from each and every email to ensure the messages you send become more relevant, timely and targeted.