Industry-leading Data Security
Our IT and Security experts are constantly monitoring data security best practice in organizations across a huge range of industries.
We’re ISO 27001 Accredited
We’re one of the only vendors in our industry to have achieved ISO 27001 accreditation, the International Information Security Standard.
We keep your content secure
With Single Sign-On integration and IP Validation, we can protect your data and ensure it’s only accessible from within your organization.
Software as a Service
You don’t need to install any software, making it far easier to gain internal approval. Plus you’ll always have the latest and greatest version of our Product.
Because we handle sensitive data there can be no room for compromise. Processes and procedures guarantee levels of protection beyond the reach of most on-premise infrastructure.
As part of its commitment to data protection Newsweaver has implemented an Information Security Management System (ISMS) in accordance with ISO/IEC 27001:2013.
Newsweaver is committed to complying with the provisions of the Data Protection Act 1988, the Data Protection (Amendment) Act 2003, and related European Data Privacy Directives. Newsweaver is for example registered as a Data Processor with the Information Commissioner's Office in the UK, and the Data Protection Commissioner in Ireland.
- Automatic lockout of users after 5 failed logins
- Automatic lock out of IP addresses after 10 failed login attempts in 10 minutes
- Require Security Question to validate new IP addresses
- SSO for Administration System
- HTTPS required for access to system
- Option to force TLS for email exchanges
- Full searchable Audit Log for customers built into system
- Role Based security system built in to application
- External Application Penetration Testing every 6 months
- Monthly vulnerability tests on all external facing IP addresses
What our ISO 27001 accreditation means?
“Newsweaver has always been committed to the protection of customer data. By attaining this standard we have demonstrated the level of importance we place on security and our continued dedication to ensuring the highest levels of security are always maintained.”