Newsweaver’s in-built Image Editor allows you to easily Crop, Rotate or Add Alt Text to images within your communications. Every time you add an image to one of your articles the Image Editor will open; allowing you to adjust the image before it’s physically added to your article. Use the instructions below to resize an image.
To Resize your Image using the Image Editor:
- When you add an image, in the Image Editor, click the Resize icon.
Note: You do not need to resize images that are added to an image placeholder. These will be automatically resized to fit your template. You will only need to resize images that have been added to content using the Insert/Edit image icon in the editing toolbar.
- Choose your image size and click ‘Apply’.
The Resize option allows you to choose from three default sizes:
- Use Large if you want your image to span the entire width of your template.
- Use Medium if you’re adding an image to a flyer, or in the main column of a newsletter template.
- Use Small if you’re adding images to the narrow column (sidebar) of your newsletter template.
- Alternatively, you can specify the exact dimensions you would like for your image using the Custom option.
- Click ‘Save’ to complete the resize of your image.