As a Newsweaver user there may be a time where you need to reset your password. Your Admin can reset your password for you or you can initiate a password reset yourself at the login screen. If you need to reset your own password, follow the instructions below.
How to Reset a Password as a User:
- At the Newsweaver login screen, click ‘Forgot Your Password’.
- An automatic email will be sent to the email address you provided.
- In your email inbox, click the password reset link provided in the email from Newsweaver.
Note: Password reset links expire after 2 hours. If the link is expired you can click it to resend the reset link. If the 2nd password reset link expires, contact your Account Administrator or Newsweaver Support.
- Enter your new password. Then, click ‘Change Password’.
- Your password will now be changed, try to log into your account using your new password. If you are still unable to access your account, please contact your Account Administrator or the Newsweaver Support Team for further assistance.