One of the biggest benefits of using Newsweaver’s Event Module is the ability to view exactly how your Event invitees have responded. Once you’ve sent your invite, you can easily view how many people have accepted, declined or not yet responded. This allows you to send follow-up communications to invitees based on their response, increasing the relevance of your event communications, without adding to the inbox of those invitees not affected.
For example, you can:
- Resend the original invite to all invitees who have not yet responded (ensuring that you don’t clutter the inbox of those that have already responded).
- Send an Invite Follow-up or important updates on the event to all those who have accepted.
- Send recordings or pictures from the event to those who declined and were not able to attend in person.
Use the instructions below to resend an event invite based on invitee responses.
Resend to Invitees Based on their Response:
- From the Home area, click the 3-dot icon, then choose ‘Resend’.
Note: Alternatively, in the Event Dashboard, navigate the the Actions drop-down and click ‘Resend’.
- On the Send To page (Step 1 of the Send process), choose Event Response and click ‘Next’.
Note: ‘Did not Reply’ will be selected by default.
- Complete the Send process as normal, adding your subject line and sender details.
- On the Send page, you will see a warning message. Choose ‘Send to all selected People regardless’.
- Click ‘Send Now’ to complete the resend of your event to those that did not reply to your original event invite.