The Platform Reports feature is a set of reports that allows you to quickly view metrics on what type of device, email client, web browsers, mobile device and operating system your readers use to view your email communication.
This information can be hugely useful when analysing your audience communication habits. It can also feed into improving your marketing strategy; for instance, if you notice a large percentage viewing emails via mobile or tablet devices, you may want to optimise your email templates for mobile use. Simply choose a Folder and view Newsweaver’s automatically generated Graphs.
To View your Platform Reports
- Go to the Reports area and click Platform.
- Select the Folder that you want to view reports for.
- 5 reports will be generated below, based on the chosen Folder. Each report is interactive.
- Toggle between viewing results as a Pie Chart or Trend Graph.
- Click the pie chart or trend to see the People.
- Change the amount of months to report on.
- Download the results.
- See a description of what the widget covers.
The Five Platform Reports
Readership by Device:
Displays the types of device that were used by your employees to view emails from this Folder over the time period selected.
Illustrates the Email Clients that were used by your employees to view emails from this Folder , over the selected time period.
This displays the operating system of the mobile or tablet devices used by employees to view emails from this Folder over the selected time period.
Displays the Web Browsers used by employees who clicked on any of your emails from the Folder over the selected time period.
Displays the computer Operating Systems used by employees that interacted with your emails over the selected time period.