With the Event Module, you can easily see how invitees have responded to your event invitation – and send targeted follow-ups based on whether they’ve accepted, declined or not yet responded.
You can Edit an Event Response Manually or follow the instructions below to add an invitee. Once an invitee has been added they’ll receive any future follow up emails for the event.
To Manually add Invitees:
- From the Home screen, click on the Title of your Invite Folder to open the Event Dashboard.
- Click Manage Invitees, to display the list of attendees that you sent the invite to.
Note: You can also access the Invitee Manager several other ways when Managing Event Responses
- From the Manage Invitees screen, click the Add Invite button.
- Complete the invitee’s Email address, First Name and Last Name and Response. Then, click Save.
- The new invitee will be added to your list of attendees, and will receive any follow-up communications that you send going forward.