The Edit Theme feature is a quick way for you to make changes to the style settings of your email communication. There’s an array of Template Theme Controls to help you get the best from your template. These style option settings allow you to modify everything from the spacing between articles to how titles, subtitles and text appear in your emails. Use the instructions below to edit the Theme for your Newsletter.
To Edit your Template Theme:
- From the Home Screen, navigate to the email you’d like to edit and click the Edit icon.
Note: If the email is in draft status, you can click the email name to open the edit view.
- In the Email edit screen, click Theme.
- In the Section list, click the expand icon to view the Section Options and make a change. Use the Quick Guide to Theme Options when making your changes, changes made can be previewed on the right.
Note: Not all options may be available in your account.
- In the preview on the right, click the item you want to change. A blue box will highlight around the item and the list item will appear in the menu on the left.
- Click Save to save your changes.