Invitee Management is used to manually edit an invitee’s response to your Event. For instance, when someone verbally tells you that they would like to attend your event, or when the invitee replies to the event email instead of clicking Accept. The Invitee Manager allows you to update their response in the system, helping you to keep track of attendance and send follow-up communications if required.
Use the instructions below to manually edit an Invitee’s response to an Event.
To Edit an Event Response Manually:
- From the Home screen, click on the Title of your Event Folder to open the Event Dashboard.
- Click Manage Invitees, to display the list of attendees that you sent the invite to.
Note: You can also access the Invitee Manager several other ways when Managing Event Responses.
- In the Invitee Manager you’ll see a list of everyone that received your event Invitation. Toggle to find an invitee based on response, session(if your event has multiple) or use the search box.
Note: You can also filter your invitees by Activity from. This means when they responded, in the Last 3 Days for example.
- Once you’ve found the employee you’d like to edit, click Accepted or Declined to update their response.
- You can also bulk update People by using the checkbox and clicking Mark as Accepted or Mark as Declined.
- Click Done when you’ve completed your changes.