Surveys and Polls are a great way to gather direct feedback from your readers. When you Create a Survey and add it to the Back-Page or the Cover Page of your email it will gather results in real time. Then, you can View your Survey Results. Use the instructions below to edit a survey.
To Edit a Survey:
- In Comms, click Surveys.
- Click the name of the Survey you’d like to edit.
- Edit the Survey Name, Close Date or Anonymous option.
- Survey Name – not viewable to your audience, choose a name your team will recognise.
- Close Date – surveys responses will not be accepted after this date.
- Anonymous – you’ll be able to see collective responses but will not be able to identify individuals in the survey results. (Can’t be changed once a survey is sent)
- Add or edit your Survey Questions.
- Click the ‘Save’ button to save your changes.