Newsweaver’s Event Module allows you to create and send Event Invitations to your customers. You can then use our powerful metrics to track responses – as well as target follow-up invitations to invitees based on their response (for instance, sending reminders to those who haven’t opened the original invite).
Event invitations include a calendar file which allows your customers to add your event to their calendar.
To Create an Event Invitation:
- From the Home Screen, click New Email on the top right and select Event.
Note: This button can also be found in the Comms Screen.
- Select a template from My Recent Events, Custom Templates, or from the Newsweaver Library Templates.
- Enter the Event Name, address and time.
Note: You can select Online Event to include a URL instead of a postal address.
- If registration is limited, you can set a capacity.
- You can add additional dates to the invite by clicking Add Session. Invitees will be able to register for one session only.
Note: When you send a Quick Test email, the .ics (calendar) file will always display the first session of a multi-session event.
- You can customise the event calendar file description by clicking on Settings.
- Choose your RSVP Options. These include requiring responses from invitees and requiring registration.
Note: Check the Add Registration Form checkbox to include a registration form in your invite. This provides an additional setting which will allow you to add an event to your website when it’s set to public.
- You can enter optional planning details in the Planning tab. Once you have completed all the details of your event, click Save & Edit. You can edit any section at any time before sending this out to your intended audience.