When you Create a Custom Report, there are several report types to choose from. Each different report type will help you target the specific data which suits your marketing needs. The Trending Report across Multiple Accounts and Folders shows selected metrics for single or multiple mailings across a number of Folders or accounts.. To create a Trending Report across Multiple Accounts and Folders, follow the instructions below:
To Create a Trending Report across Multiple Accounts and Folders:
- Go to Reports and click Custom Reports.
- In Custom Reports, click New Report.
- Enter the Report Name and choose your preferred Report Format for viewing the data.
Note: Choosing .pdf, .csv or .xls, as the Report Format will reveal Scheduling and Email Options for your report. (see below).
- Choose the Trending report across multiple accounts and folders radio button under Report Type and click Next.
- Complete your parameter options and click Next.
Group by – Choose to report on a selected group of your accounts or select specific Folders within your accounts.
All emails sent between – Set the dates to report on.
Report numbers – Choose whether your figures are displayed as Actual Values, Percentages or both in your report.
Metrics Selected – Choose the metrics being reported on. Use the checkbox to include data not associated with the section defined.
Note: Sent, Delivered, Bounced and Who Opened will be selected by default.
Options – This allows you to make changes when running the report.
- Click Save. (Alternatively click Save & Run to run the report straight away.)
Note: The Review page is a complete summary of all information entered during the Create a Report Wizard. Review this information carefully to ensure your report accurately targets the data you would like to capture.