Surveys and polls are a great way to keep your fingers on the pulse, and to collect direct feedback from your readers. You can create surveys in Poppulo Email, and then include them either on your email cover page or within a specific article or editable content area.
To Create a New Survey:
- Navigate to the Emails drop-down, and click ‘Surveys’ from the drop-down.
- Click ‘New Survey’ on the top right of the screen. This will open the New Survey web form.
- Enter a Survey Name, Close Date and set the Anonymous Option.
- Survey Name – not viewable to your audience, choose a name your team will recognise.
- Close Date – surveys will not be accepted after this date.
- Anonymous – you’ll be able to see collective responses but will not be able to identify individuals in the survey results. (Can’t be changed once a survey is sent).
- Add Questions to your Survey.
- Click the ‘Save’ button to save your changes.