When you Create a Custom Report, there are several report types to choose from. Each different report type will help you target the specific data which suits your marketing needs. The Survey Report is a general report that shows the results of a selected survey. To create a Survey Report, follow the instructions below:
To Create a Survey Report:
- Go Reports and click Custom Reports.
- In Custom Reports, click New Report.
- Enter the Report Name and choose your preferred Report Format for viewing the data.
Note: Choosing .pdf, .csv or .xls, as the Report Format will reveal Scheduling and Email Options for your report. (see below).
- Choose the Survey report radio button under Report Type and click Next.
- Click Edit Selection and choose the survey you want to report on and complete the additional options, then click Next.
Report includes – Choose to include Grid, Chart or both in your report.
Options – Allow change when running report: Refers to changing the selected survey and grid/chart options when running the report.
Include anonymous – Selecting this includes answers from anonymous people that completed the survey (i.e. not People).
- Choose to filter by Saved Search(or not) and click Next.
Filter People – This allows you to run your report on a specific group of employees, excluding those not in your selected saved search. Use the checkbox to enable the filter and then and click Edit Selection to choose a Saved Search.
Note: Checking ‘Allow change when running the report’ check box will enable you to choose, or choose to overwrite, your filters when running your report.
- Review your Custom Report and then click Save. (Alternatively click Save & Run to run the report straight away.)
Note: The Review page is a complete summary of all information entered during the Create a Report Wizard. Review this information carefully to ensure your report accurately targets the data you would like to capture.