Add People to an Audience
Audiences allow you to Control Access to Email Folders and manage which People receive Emails from your Folders. Once you Create your Audience, you can assign People to it by either importing the People data again or using Search to update them.
Choose your method below to view the instructions:
- Follow the Import People Email Addresses or Import People in Bulk process and use the email addresses of the People you’d like to add to an Audience.
- When you come to the screen below, choose the Audience you’d like to add your People to in the Audience dialog box.
- Click Import Now to complete the update/import of your People. You can verify this on the final screen or by going to Overview in People.
- Run a Search to target the People you’d like to add to an Audience.
- Use the tick box beside the employee email to choose the ones you’d like to add to an audience and click ‘Add to Audiences’.
- Select the Audience(s) you wish to add these People to, and click Save.