Sign-Up Forms allow your contacts to sign-up to receive specific email communications or to see articles about specific topics. They’re a great way for your reader to self-register to receive information about a topic that interests them – or for readers that wouldn’t automatically receive a particular email as a result of their geographic location or function.
To Add a Sign-up Form to your Newsletter:
- In the Home area, go to the email you’d like to edit and click the ‘Edit Email’ icon.
Note: You can also search for an email in Comms or click the title of an email in draft to edit it.
- While on The Edit Email View, select the Subscribe Page from the Pages views list on the left of the screen.
- The Subscribe Page on the left will be highlighted. At the bottom of the email, click the pencil and paper icon for sign-up form.
- Under Sign-up Form, select the Sign-up form from the list of available forms (if no forms are available, you’ll need to Create a Sign-up Form). Click Save to continue.
- Display Title is what your readers will see.
- Display mode allows you to select which version of the sign-up form displays (Full Form, Short Form and Update Form).
- Link Text is the text users will click to bring them to the Sign-up form.
- Display Link to form; when checked. the link text appears which takes readers to a new page. When unchecked the Sign-up form questions appear on the Subscribe Page.
- Show to lets you decide who can see the form in your newsletter.
- The Sign-up form will be added to the Subscribe page in your newsletter, as below.
Note: The screenshot above shows the Subscribe Page when the Display Link to form box is not checked resulting in the entire form appearing.