Template design and delivery into the inbox certainly play a role in the success of your email marketing campaigns, but it’s your content that will engage your readers.
Content is a company’s digital currency and can play a huge role in customer retention. Content is how a potential customer evaluates a company. It is essential to have a well thought-out content strategy that engages your readers and is considered valuable enough to be shared – giving you a reach far beyond the inbox.
I’ll be conducting a webinar giving you tips and insight into how to create and implement a successful content strategy … hope you’ll join me
Creating a successful content strategy for email marketing: 8 Easy Steps
Time and Date: Tuesday, 22nd November 2011, 3pm (GMT)
Duration: 45 minutes plus Q&A
Presented by: denise cox, Lead consultant, Newsweaver
During this webinar, denise will take you through 8 easy steps on how to create a successful content strategy. Learn about where to source content, how best to use it and various types of content.
What you will learn:
- Setting goals for your content and creating schedules for your content strategy
- How to identify great sources of content within your organisation
- How to distinguish the most compelling types of content to get shared and engage audiences
- Engaging ways to present your content
- What are the benefits and business intelligence achieved from a great content strategy which can be used to increase opens and clicks