Privacy at the heart of email marketing software
You have arrived at this webpage because the owner of the newsletter you are signing up to uses Newsweaver’s email marketing technology to produce and send their email newsletters and flyers.
What does EmailSecure™ mean for you?
- The owner of this website has agreed to the terms and conditions of Newsweaver’s anti-spam policies, along with following email marketing industry best practices.
- The owner of this mailing list utilises Newsweaver’s one-click unsubscribe feature, meaning you can have the confidence to safely and easily unsubscribe at any time from this mailing list.
- Also, in keeping with the EU Data Protection Act 2003, this Newsweaver customer agrees to include their valid contact information in every communication to you.
Newsweaver’s view on Spam:
- Newsweaver is a member of the Direct Marketing Association UK, the Email Experience Council and the Irish Internet Association. These associations have email best practice guidelines that must be adhered to by their members.
- Newsweaver invests resources in educating customers on best practices for email marketing.
- Newsweaver works with over 2,000 organisations in 26 countries to manage and send their email communications under data protection directives and legislation.
Newsweaver’s compliance team monitors email delivery through internal and external feedback loops to insure that best practices are not ignored. If you feel that one of our customers has sent you an unsolicited email please click on our ‘misuse’ link located at the bottom of the newsletter or contact us at email@example.com